OldGames: Making Games from Old to New

Started by
182 comments, last by JWalsh 21 years, 2 months ago
PIPO: OK, sorry if that wasn''t you who sent the virus, but it was from your email address so its an easy mistake to make. I didn''t receive you email back because I barred you from my account (I was already in a bad mood that day). And don''t wory, I didn''t run the file because I already knew what it was. Thanks for clearing it up though!

Later, Mosh.

PS: I suggest giving your sister a slap and changing you email password...
Life is all about expression, so express yourself.
Advertisement
The virus works like this:

Plants on your computer, everytime you sign in, checks MSn email or something and then sends to everyone, even people that you dont know. And I signed in about 100 times... No problem I forgive you

.lick
And what does this have to do with OldGames???
Heya All,

The website has been updated! Only 1 more week until the release of GDSuper-Breakout(alpha). For the alpha release, we will be giving you access to the game source code and executable.

The Final Beta will be coming not too long after the alpha. For that we will be providing a tutorial/walk-through, updated design documents, source code, and an executable.

We have also posted a list of the prizes/penalties received in the game. We''re taking new ideas for prizes/penalties. If yours gets chozen, we''ll include your name in the credits!

http://dungeons.dyndns.org/oldgames/index.html

Best Regards,

Jeromy Walsh
Programmer
Liquid Entertainment
------------------------
"The question isn''t how far, the question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" -Boondock Saints
Jeromy Walsh
Sr. Tools & Engine Programmer | Software Engineer
Microsoft Windows Phone Team
Chronicles of Elyria (An In-development MMORPG)
GameDevelopedia.com - Blog & Tutorials
GDNet Mentoring: XNA Workshop | C# Workshop | C++ Workshop
"The question is not how far, the question is do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duche, Boondock Saints

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement