Babylon.js v3.0 has been released. The open source framework allows developers to create 3D experiences in the browser.
The release includes:
- Support for WebGL 2 with more control over the GPU
- Support for WebVR 1.1 including support for the new Windows Mixed Reality headsets
- Support for glTF 2.0 including physically based rendering materials
- Improved physically based rendering (demo)
- New Babylon.GUI for generating an interactive user interface
- Support for morph targets
- Support for live textures using WebCam
- Documentation improvements and the Playground, where developers can experiment with a live code editor
Learn more from the announcement on the Windows blog.