GameDev.net will be joining over 800 of the world’s leading XR pioneers at this year’s VRX 2018, in San Francisco this December 6-7 – providing our audience with a 15% discount on all ticket types.
VRX is known for bringing together the greatest minds in immersive tech for its exclusive annual event – featuring talks and demos from the people leading the way in virtual and augmented reality.
This year, the event challenges its guests to take a step back from the hype around XR and get to the core of what’s really happening in the industry; where the biggest opportunities lie and what’s really holding immersive tech back from greater adoption.
The full line-up has been announced, with a who’s-who of VR and AR innovators from across both consumer and enterprise, taking their place throughout the programme.
Just some of the 90+ speakers include:
- Pearly Chen, Chief of Staff to CEO & Director of Vive X, HTC
- Tim Bates, IT Fellow, Immersive Technologies Strategy, General Motors
- Steven Kan, Head of Global AR/VR Strategy, Google
- Curtis Hickman, CCO & Founder, The VOID
- Timoni West, Director of XR Research, Unity
- Lee Burrell, Director of BD - Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing, DHL
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist in Residence, Paramount Pictures
- John Canning, Executive Producer, Digital Domain
- Connor McCollough, Product Architect, Innovation & Business Transformation, GE Power
- Denny Unger, CEO, Cloudhead Games
- Jennifer Magee-Cooke, Head of Production, Dreamscape Immersive
- Andy Mathis, Head of Partnerships, Oculus
- Christine Koppinger, Global AR/VR Innovation Lead, Nestlé
In addition, the expo alongside will feature 40 of the latest technological innovations and business solutions from across the industry, including sponsors and exhibitors as HP, Siemens, ZeroLight, Varjo, Bose, Happy Finish, Qualcomm and many more.
As event partners, GameDev.net has been given a 15% discount on all ticket types, including full 2-day passes and 1-day start-up passes. To claim your discount, enter the code GDN15 when you register at https://events.vr-