VRX Europe (10-11 April, Amsterdam) is the continent’s premier B2B immersive tech event, bringing together 300+ senior business leaders across enterprise, consumer entertainment, technology and investment.
As an event partner, GameDev.net can offer you a 15% discount on all tickets – plus, you’ll get an additional €300 discount if you book by this Friday Feb 15th! See below for discount details…
With the conference fast approaching, VRX Europe is designed to generate partnerships and collaborations, XR market intelligence and innovations & strategies for short- and long-term success.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director, MAGIC LEAP
- Greg Ivanov, Head of AR/VR/Lens Partnerships (EMEA), GOOGLE
- Felicia Williams, Head of Product Design - Social VR London, FACEBOOK
- Amber Alexander, Visualisation Specialist, AECOM
- Tim Scanlon, Vice President Customer Experience & Innovation, ABB
- Jan Pflueger, Center of Competence for Augmented and Virtual Reality, AUDI
- Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Interaction Director, SKY VR
- Herve Fontaine, Vice President Virtual Reality B2B and Business Development, HTC VIVE
- Erkut Ekinci, Head of Information Technologies, HUGO BOSS
- Terry Schussler, Director, Immersive Technology, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
Plus BMW, BASF, NDREAMS, VOLKSWAGEN, BAYER, KLM, BBC, DEUTSCHE BANK, REWIND, FAST TRAVEL GAMES, TECHSTARS LONDON, LADBIBLE GROUP and more across consumer and enterprise XR.
Key topics covered at the event:
- State of the XR Industry and outlook to 2024
- Navigating the European market – Investment and funding
- Barriers to entering mainstream: What’s halting consumer adoption of XR?
- Where are the biggest opportunities in enterprise XR?
- 5G is coming, but what does it mean for XR?
- The socialisation of XR: What does it mean for the industry?
- Convergence of the XR market – Is mixed reality the future?
- Smartphone versus headset: Where is the market going?
The early bird rate is available until this Friday 15th February. Enter our unique partner code GDN15 for an extra 15% off the ticket rate.
You can register to attend online at https://events.vr-