We are pleased to announce the release of Matali Physics 4.7. The latest version introduces:
- Comprehensive support for Universal Windows Platform on Xbox One including: DirectX 12 games, DirectX 11 games, DirectX 11 apps, Xbox One gamepad, rendering at 4K.The latest version allows Matali Physics SDK users to create advanced, high-performance, physics-based DirectX 12 or DirectX 11 games as well as DirectX 11 applications for Xbox One;
- Comprehensive support for Visual Studio 2019;
- Other improvements and fixes which complete list is available on the History webpage.
What is Matali Physics?
Matali Physics is an advanced, multi-platform, high-performance 3d physics engine intended for games, virtual reality and physics-based simulations. Matali Physics with add-ons forms physics environment which provides complex physical simulation and physics-based modeling of objects both real and imagined.
Main benefits of using Matali Physics:
- Stable, high-performance solution supplied together with the rich set of add-ons for all major mobile and desktop platforms (both 32 and 64 bit)
- Advanced samples ready to use in your own games
- New features on request
- Dedicated technical support
- Regular updates and fixes
You can find out more information on the engine home page.