NVIDIA Nsight Graphics 1.1 is now available. The graphics debugger and profiler provides insights into your application’s operation and optimal performance, and reduces your time spent debugging. Built from the same core features and codebase as Nsight Visual Studio Edition, Nsight Graphics adds several new capabilities.
Version 1.1 includes the following:
- Implemented support for Vulkan 1.1
- Increased support for ID3D12Device2
- Increased performance when debugging or profiling D3D11 applications
- Introduced new metrics in the Range Profiler including warp stall reasons and warp stall cycles
- Improved Range Profiler metric terminology for clarity
- Range Profiler now takes DXR workloads into account (requires 397.31 or later)
- Included several bug fixes and application compatibility fixes
Learn more and download Nsight from the blog announcement here.