Epic has released Unreal Engine 4.18. From the blog announcement:
From desktop to mobile in virtual reality or augmented reality, Unreal Engine 4.18 gives you the tools to deliver the types of content users demand. With expanded and improved platform support, you can deliver content wherever users consume it. In our relentless pursuit of a more efficient and streamlined development process, we continue to make updates and improvements to all of our tools so that you can deliver content faster than ever before.
New features include:
- Lighting improvements - volumetric lightmaps, precomputed lighting on volumetric fog, improved static skylight directtonality, multi-bounce indirect light from skylights
- Apple ARKit support
- Google ARCore Developer Preview support
- Clothing Tools
- Media Framework improvements
- Sequencer improvements
Improved physics asset editor
- multi-convex generation for physics asset bodies
- RigidBody Anim Node improvements
- Blendspace Editor improvements
- Global Find in Blueprints
- and more...
Full release notes available in the UE4 forums.