I am selling the source code to a 2D Graphical Java Online Roll Playing Game. The game was originally coded by a friend of mine, who handed his work over to me when he quit. I have since added a bit to the game, and have done a total source code re factorization.
The game is not complete, I have run out of time and can no longer afford to pay my best friend, the other programmer.
- Stable Network
- Incomplete Information Database
- Encrypted images & maps
- Swing Interface
- Base of Non-Interactive NPCs (incomplete)
- Chat System
- User Rights (Admin, Mod, User)
- Incomplete Set of Development Tools (will send complete set when finished)
- Heavily commented source
[The source to my unimplemented work]
- Reconstruction of Game Menu
- GUI base (drawing on canvas)
- Music Tests
Necessary (Will do some of this for an additional fee):
- Artificial Intelligence
- Reconstruct Mapping Program and Map Handler to load multi-layered maps
- Recode chunks of the Network --- I currently have alot of things that can be a security breach easily accessible client side
= Additional Information=
Payment Method - MoneyBookers or PayPal
--- $10 / copy (License Agreement I)
--- $20 / copy (License Agreement II)
--- $50 / copy (License Agreement III)
[Prices can be haggled, depending on future plans]
License Agreement I - You gain full rights to the source code, the artwork (images) may not be used in any public releases. The game must be kept free for everybody, but remains closed source.
License Agreement II - You gain full rights to the source code, the artwork (images) may not be used in any public releases. Copies of the game (not source code) may be sold.
License Agreement III - You gain full rights to everything, including the images. You may sell copies of the game and of the source code.
To test the game or see screen shots, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(I may set up a site to test the game at in the near future)
[Edited by - Spikes on May 21, 2007 7:05:48 PM]