• Advertisement

Anthracis

Member
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

296 Neutral

About Anthracis

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Yes you are absolutely right. I did not pay attention to the background color, else I should have seen that. I forgot to set the right coordinate of the content div to 0px. so the complete version should be : [CODE] <!DOCTYPE html> <head> <meta charset='UTF-8' /> <title>Test</title> <style type="text/css"> html, body { margin: 0; padding: 0; height: 100%; width: 100%; } #navbar { width: 100%; height: 30px; background-color: yellow; display: inline; top: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; } #wrapper { background-color: red; width: 100%; height: 100%; } #main-wrapper { background-color: blue; width: 100%; height: 100%; } #sidebar { background-color: orange; width: 32px; left:0px; display:inline; position:absolute; top:30px; bottom:0px; } #content { background-color: green; left: 32px; position:absolute; top:30px; bottom:0px; right:0px; } .clear { clear: both;} </style> </head> <body> <div id="wrapper"> <div id="navbar"></div> <div class="clear"></div> <div id="sidebar"></div> <div id="content"></div> </div> </body> </html> [/CODE] at least that works for me now.
  2. okay, that is different thing. I can reproduce that effect. I tried positioning the divs all absolute and came up with the following: [source lang="xml"]<!DOCTYPE html> <head> <meta charset='UTF-8' /> <title>Test</title> <style type="text/css"> html, body { margin: 0; padding: 0; height: 100%; width: 100%; } #navbar { width: 100%; height: 30px; background-color: yellow; display: inline; top: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; } #wrapper { background-color: red; width: 100%; height: 100%; } #main-wrapper { background-color: blue; width: 100%; height: 100%; } #sidebar { background-color: orange; width: 32px; left:0px; display:inline; position:absolute; top:30px; bottom:0px; } #content { background-color: green; left: 32px; position:absolute; top:30px; bottom:0px; } .clear { clear: both;} </style> </head> <body> <div id="wrapper"> <div id="navbar"></div> <div class="clear"></div> <div id="sidebar"></div> <div id="content"></div> </div> </body> </html>[/source] It seems to produce the right result in IE, FF and Chrome. Hope that helps
  3. [quote name='Mike_Stoddart' timestamp='1351162276' post='4993742'] Ok thanks. I don't have access to IE8 but I'll see if I can find someone who uses it. It doesn't work in Chrome either. [/quote] that is strange, I tried it in Chrome and for me it worked the way you described it should work. As I wrote in my previous post I was [b]not [/b]able to reproduce your issue. By the way I am using Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m
  4. Hallo, I have just tried the HTML code you posted in IE 8 and in Chrome and was not able to reproduce your issue. both bars just end with the end of the window. Not exceeding the height in any of those browsers. So that seems to be a firefox (as I guess from you using firebug) specific formatting issue. Unfortunately I have no firefox installed on my working machine to take a look at the effect there.
  5. Hi, the delegate type provides you with all the necessary information. Especially the "Method"-property is helpful for your need. Its "DeclaringType" gives you the type where your delegate function is defined and with the "Name"-Property you receive the name of the actual method. So your two methods could look like this: [source lang="csharp"] public static EaseCategory GetEaseCategory(EaseDelegate easeFunction) { if (easeFunction.Method.DeclaringType == typeof(Linear)) return EaseCategory.Linear; else if (easeFunction.Method.DeclaringType == typeof(Quadratic)) return EaseCategory.Quadratic; return EaseCategory.Sine; } public static EaseType GetEaseType(EaseDelegate easeFunction) { if (easeFunction.Method.Name == "EaseIn") return EaseType.EaseIn; else if (easeFunction.Method.Name == "EaseOut") return EaseType.EaseOut; return EaseType.EaseNone; } [/source] Hope this helps with your problem.
  6. C# List<T>.Find

    [quote name='Mizu' timestamp='1348003512' post='4981421'] Now, someone with more knowledge of building xna projects for xbox could probably correct me here, but I noticed the Xenon project uses .NET v2.0. So while the xna assemblies are version 4, the rest of the .net assemblies are version 2.0, and in that version, the List<> doesn't have a the Find() function. That's Probably because the xbox 360 doesn't support anything higher than that version. So if you want the game to work on xbox, you will have to write the game using stuff that exists in .net 2.0 and below only. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong [img]http://public.gamedev.net//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png[/img] As a side note: it is interesting that linq works there, since it was introduced in .net 3.5 iirc, but looking at the assembly version says its also 2.0... and reading up a bit it seems like xbox supports it. [/quote] .net-Framework versions 2.0 to 3.5 use the runtime version 2.0. Features like Linq are only framework additions that are compiled to byte code running on a 2.0 runtime. With Frameword version 4.0 a new runtime was introduced. So assuming that the XBox uses a 2.0 runtime all features available up to Framework 3.5 should be available. Edit: reformulated the post
  • Advertisement