Hi! Check it out...I strive to create an impression but you must decide. Your mission, if you accept, is to go out and be the best you can.
- Asteroids (clone - Unity5) <-- this one just smells right...that's about it. (meh, asset store tutorial run through...it's unity.) 👍
- OctaBall (c++/ogl home brew) <-- this one...original prototype moved to android work
- Joust (clone - MonoGame) <-- this...is actually fun ( 6 months dev time(some caring and it shows in behavior))
- Lightning Command (clone - MonoGame) <-- meh, this one was in haste. ( 3 weeks dev time (monogame is fast bolt together))
- Explosive Balls (c++/software) <-- oh bejebers, a quivering yes... (from a coding perspective)
My personal character art (low poly\rigged\game ready)
The Player Characters and Pet(s)
__________________________________________ | | | | | (wolf?cheeta?bear?monkey??) | | quadraped - pet | | placeholder | | image | | | |__________________________________________|
Character rig \ Animation sample (earlier prototype)
Do you see the slight folding at the two major bend points.
<--- the trouble maker begins to materialize
I like cookies!