Trying out dev.azure from visual studio 2019. Cool version.
Hi! Check it out...I strive to create an impression but you must decide. Your mission, if you accept, is to go out and be the best you can.
- Asteroids (clone - Unity5) <-- this one just smells right...that's about it. (meh, asset store tutorial run through...it's unity.) 👍
- OctaBall (c++/ogl home brew) <-- this one...original prototype moved to android work
- Joust (clone - MonoGame) <-- this...is actually fun ( 6 months dev time(some caring and it shows in behavior))
- Lightning Command (clone - MonoGame) <-- meh, this one was in haste. ( 3 weeks dev time (monogame is fast bolt together))
- Explosive Balls (c++/software) <-- oh bejebers, a quivering yes... (from a coding perspective)
- Boom (GDI) <--sigh
My personal character art (low poly\rigged\game ready)
The Player Characters and Pet(s)
__________________________________________ | | | | | (wolf?cheeta?bear?monkey??) | | quadraped - pet | | placeholder | | image | | | |__________________________________________|
Character rig \ Animation sample (earlier prototype)
Do you see the slight folding at the two major bend points.
<--- the trouble maker begins to materialize
I like cookies!