Here's list of engine features:
- Convenient TDI(Tabbed Document Interface) based game editor.
- Own C/Java style script language.
- Build-in script editor with syntax highlight and auto-complete.
- Every game object(entity) has own script execution thread, which allows
a few types of interruption.
- Easy extandable entities system.To make a new one just pick required
components. If you need to add behavious also add script.
- Tool for script debuging, which allows to inspect each entity in level
during a playing.
- Nice resource manager, helps to reduce memory ussage.
- Own physics engine, with rigid bodies and connectors, such as springs,
hinges and ropes.
- Support both tile and sprite graphics.
- Easy tools to work with tile graphics.
- Rectangular-Cylindrical skydome model for creation "dynamic" sky background.
- Portal system for making non-Euclidean geometry on level.
- Procedural effects of fire, water, plasma and etc.
- Images postprocessing.
- Dynamic lightsources with different effects.
- A few kinds of particle emitters, weather conditions.
- Streamed audio player.
- AI can: watch, hear, send orders and navigate in level.
- Extandable logic system which simular to circuit design.
If something is interesting, just ask :)