_Skinhead

Members
  • Content count

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

102 Neutral

About _Skinhead

  • Rank
    Newbie

Personal Information

  • Interests
    |designer|programmer|

Single Status Update

See all updates by _Skinhead

  1. RT @bramcohen: "90% of coding is debugging. The other 10% is writing bugs"