bs::framework is a C++ library that aims to provide a unified foundation for the development of real-time graphical applications, whether games, engines or tools.
- Built from the ground up in modern C++14 with a clean user-facing API
- Lightweight implementations without the crud often found in older, larger solutions
- Clean, highly modular architecture that can be easily understood, modified and built upon
- Cross-platform, highly optimized, multi-threaded core capable of running very demanding projects
- Focus on modern technologies and high-fidelity graphics
- Fully documented codebase with an extensive API reference
Current feature-set includes a wide range of high level systems, ranging from math and utility libraries, to a physically based renderer backed by Vulkan, DirectX or OpenGL, all the way to input, GUI, physics, audio, animation and scripting systems, with asset support for most popular resource formats.
Visit www.bsframework.io for more information.