Latest Updates from
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.