DeShawn Toon Arena

Started by
19 comments, last by DeShawn 23 years, 5 months ago
A screenshot for a new game in development. Here's a shot. All graphics are my me. I'll have to talk about the game, later. CLICK HERE FOR THE PICTURE. The HUD will be more organized in the game. There hopefully will be particle effects, and transparencies. Edited by - DeShawn on 7/17/00 5:15:44 PM
Advertisement
Cool! Can you play anyone besides "Blacky"?

lntakitopi@aol.com - http://www.geocities.com/guanajam
Glad you asked, SHilbert. Yep. There are 15 other characters besides Blacky, with voice.
Later, I''ll post some facts.
Here''s the info.

Well, first, let''s start with the gameplay. You fight it out, by using punches, weapons, and items. There will be support for 1-4 human players, or they can play versus the AI. Two to four people can be in the arena. In the arena, the player can also activate tiles in the arena, which can activate traps, to attack the others. You fight, until you lose all of your health. After that, you wait for the next two people to lose all health. The last man/woman standing... is the winner! There are 16 characters to play as... you start out with 4. You have to fight the other 13, to make them selectable. You start off with BLACKY, GRIDY, DR. CROW, and PUNCHIE. You beat them in order, otherwords, you can''t fight somebody, unless you beat the guy before him. Each character has their own attributes. Some are fast, some are strong, some can jump high, and some recover fast. You need speed to be able to race to items and weapons. You need strength to easily injure your rivals in fist fights, or knocking them dizzy. You need jumping to get to higher heights quickly, rather than jumping from platform to platform. You need recovery to be able to recover from dizziness.

Sounds damn fun!! keep workin'' on it...!

-----------------------------
-cow_in_the_well

http://cowswell.gda.ods.org/

"If it's stupid but works, it's not stupid" - Murphey's Law

- Thomas Cowellwebsite | journal | engine video

Looks like Bunnies At War
Wasn''t ur game going to be 3d orginally, DeShawn?
Yeah, I''ve put that project on hold. I figured that I should release a 2-D game, before a 3-D game.
I''ve updated the screenshot. This is what the game will try to look like. There hopefully will be particles, and transparencies. That music is a 3-second short of the 45+ second menu music. And the echoing "DeShawn Toon Arena" Is Blacky''s voice.
Rats. I still left out something. Oh, well, no big loss.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement