RTS

Started by
-1 comments, last by SanderK 23 years, 8 months ago
First you just CANT! say that TA and Starcraft are the same TA is mostly make units and trample to the enemy i know i played BY for a long time i think TA rulez Then Starcraft VERY good storyline just like the other games from Blizzard. Starcraft is different i think then TA and its not just a C&C cloon but better then that just like ta i think SC Rulez2 Then about the 3d games Ground Control i played it 2 (im a RTS Fan if u didnt notice ) Its very good and a rare game i think some people like it others dont.I like it because you must think more stragetic i like it. it had good gameplay what other 3d RTS games dont.and i dont think 2d will rule forever its very good and you have a good overview but its very different. I played Homeworld and i like it but some gameplay things are just not right. Interface is important 2 The Interface of SC was very good and not diffecult GroundControl as very good 2 same as TA but Homeworld interface was not really state of the art its really annoying when u have a big squadron of ships and there flying the wrong way or to far or something (my problems) Im really studying Homeworld and GroundControl right now Because of my own project its kinda like Homeworld anyone has ideas there very welcome im searching of really much of forums and post sometimes myself(like now) i must say there really much topics about the best RTS game. I think Everygame is different and innovating Greetz SanderK CEO CreativeRevolution (ps.We are still searching experianced and interested people to join our team email me at : lifemate2000@email.com with some of ur work.)
Living is not everything :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement