What do you think about Mideast crisis

Started by
1,520 comments, last by LessBread 17 years, 7 months ago
Israelis attack Lebanon. What do you make if it?
Quote:White House spokesman Tony Snow said Friday that Bush declined Siniora's request, adding: "The president is not going to make military decisions for Israel," Reuters reported. Bush "believes the Israelis have the right to protect themselves and that in doing that they should limit as much as possible so-called collateral damage not only to facilities but also to human lives", Snow said, according to Reuters. Olmert said Israel would not halt its offensive until Hezbollah was disarmed, AP reported. He made the comment in a telephone conversation with U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, Israeli government officials said.
(emphasis by me) Does this mean that this war is going to last very long. Also, if you check the video titled "What is Hezbollah", you can see some serious Iran bashing.
So... Muira Yoshimoto sliced off his head, walked 8 miles, and defeated a Mongolian horde... by beating them with his head?

Documentation? "We are writing games, we don't have to document anything".
Advertisement
I think we're fucked.
I think if Iran said tomorrow they had a nuke, I would actually be happy. This has to be one of the most self-centered, egoistical battles I've ever heard of. 3 soldiers causes war with 3 countries? WTF? If that's not an overreaction then I don't know what the fuck is. Then the US, in its infinite and holy wisdom, vetoes a bill making Israel leave Gaza. Yes, because all we need is for everyone to start trading around nuke secret because one nuclear power backs another nuclear power in spilling blood wherever it pleases. Obviously our world standing and image means squat because dumbass moves like this just fuels the idea that maybe we ARE the Great Satan (well not we, just the bastards controlling all the damn weapons and making all the stupid decisions). I wonder which Arab country will be invaded next when another soldier comes up missing.

Damn. This country can't get shit right...

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Quote:Original post by Alpha_ProgDes
I think if Iran said tomorrow they had a nuke, I would actually be happy. This has to be one of the most self-centered, egoistical battles I've ever heard of. 3 soldiers causes war with 3 countries? WTF? If that's not an overreaction then I don't know what the fuck is. Then the US, in its infinite and holy wisdom, vetoes a bill making Israel leave Gaza. Yes, because all we need is for everyone to start trading around nuke secret because one nuclear power backs another nuclear power in spilling blood wherever it pleases. Obviously our world standing and image means squat because dumbass moves like this just fuels the idea that maybe we ARE the Great Satan (well not we, just the bastards controlling all the damn weapons and making all the stupid decisions). I wonder which Arab country will be invaded next when another soldier comes up missing.

It's not just the soldiers, Hezbollah has been rocketing and mortaring northern Israel lately. Not a smart thing to do when they are already pissed off about kidnappings. Same arguments as a few weeks ago with the Palestinians. This thread will go back and forth about who started what and who's wrong. The bottom line is that when an organized country has their 3rd largest city attacked repeatedly, they are going to retaliate.
I think that there is a lot of sand that could be turned to a glass parking lot sometime soon. I fear the day.
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
They're all to blame.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Quote:Original post by Arild Fines
They're all to blame.

You mean it isn't just one side perpetuating hatred throughout the area? [wow]
Quote:Original post by tstrimp
Quote:Original post by Arild Fines
They're all to blame.

You mean it isn't just one side perpetuating hatred throughout the area? [wow]

Which side would that be? Personally, I blame UN and UK for allowing creation of Israli state in the heart of muslim world.
So... Muira Yoshimoto sliced off his head, walked 8 miles, and defeated a Mongolian horde... by beating them with his head?

Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Quote:Original post by Alpha_ProgDes

It's not just the soldiers, Hezbollah has been rocketing and mortaring northern Israel lately. Not a smart thing to do when they are already pissed off about kidnappings. Same arguments as a few weeks ago with the Palestinians. This thread will go back and forth about who started what and who's wrong. The bottom line is that when an organized country has their 3rd largest city attacked repeatedly, they are going to retaliate.

This whole pile of shit started when Israel bombed a beach, killing 7 Palestinian civillians, some of them children.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
I am speechless

">Israeli settlers stone human rights workers in Hebron

Guess they are all beasts.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement