Unknown problem with DX7

Started by
5 comments, last by GameDev.net 24 years, 4 months ago
Sent it to blitz@zeemud.org and I'll have a look at it (zipped is fine). Offhand it sounds like a general programming bug (rather than a directX specific one) but its hard to tell really.
-ns
-ns-
Advertisement
Maybe it's a problem with your compiler. I had the same problem, and was told to download service pack 3 from microsoft(I was using VC++ 6). Crap. It's 119 megs big.
"Du kan kalla mig idiot, det har jag inget emot.
Jag är en idiot."
-Bob Hund
(It's swedish, means:
"You can call me an idiot, I don't care.
I am an idiot.")
Maybe it's a problem with your compiler. I had the same problem, and was told to download service pack 3 from microsoft(I was using VC++ 6). Crap. It's 119 megs big.
"Du kan kalla mig idiot, det har jag inget emot.
Jag är en idiot."
-Bob Hund
(It's swedish, means:
"You can call me an idiot, I don't care.
I am an idiot.")
Hey NightShade, did you received my code ?
Don't hurry about it... I have much time to wait... When you get a solution or even not please send me an e-mail at camizeta@zipmail.com.br...
Falou ai...
Nepheus
Yeah, my machine was away for a demo, so I just got it today, and am looking at it. I'll email when I find something, just wanted to keep yah posted.
-ns
-ns-
Hy everybody !!!
I have a serious problem:
I'm doing a code in DDraw 7 (nothing complex) and I'm doing like this, I put the code to initialize DD 7 in a function called IniDirectDraw in a separated file (to be like a library, I made the code and can use in other tests only copying the external files) and other things likes the error handler, line drawing and some macros and functions to do RGB work (...you know, 555->565, etc). The real problem is that the code I checked many times and didn't found the error that causes "this program executed an illegal operation..." before everything (it includes seting video mode, etc). I don't know what to do, can anyone help me ?
I can send my code zipped if needs.
Thanx...
Thanx for all...
Nepheus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement