I really do hate that "are belong to us" thing, but I think it fit well for this post. Anyhoo, this is where I post all of the "forum guidelines" for this forum (I wasn''t going to do this, but I have been asked several times already):
1. Anything OpenGL can go in this forum (I guess stuff that is related to OpenAL, and OpenIL can also go here).
2. Anything DirectX does not.
3. Anything to do directly with NeHe''s site (even my tutorials) should go in his forum, and things to do with OpenGL shall go here (didn''t I say that already? ).
4. I would prefer if the swearing was kept to a minimum, but you won''t die if you do it.
5. Clean humor is good.
6. Unclean humor is not.
7. If you want to show screenshots of your game, or tell people about it, that would be ok too (hopefully the game uses OpenGL ).
8. Flame wars about which API is better "OpenGL vs. DirectX" could probably go here, but I have seen sooooo many posts about it, I will most likely go crazy if I saw another one... Plus, the answer is obvious, OpenGL all the way (j/k I mean, I use DirectX, even D3D, quite a bit).
That should take care of most of it, if you have any questions for me, feel free to e-mail me ( Click here to mail me ), or if you just want to talk to me, my ICQ # is: 121541844. I always love talking to absolutely anyone.
E-mail me OpenGL Game Programming Tutorials
Thanks Acer! Though, I told you to put all feedback to anything to do directly with NeHe''s site on NeHe''s forum. Already violating a rule, you rebel you. Anyhoo, if you liked that one, then the next few will rock your world.