Wichita State University or K-State?

Started by
1 comment, last by becoolnike 14 years, 3 months ago
Right now I am at a bussiness university that does not have a B.S C.S, so I am currently planning to transfer to Wichita State University, but I am wonder if Kansas State University has a better program in B.S C.S than Wichita State. K State is so expensive, I need for least 30k for 2 years. I also don't like that K State is in a student town ( about 70% of 40,000 people living there are students). Wichita is a big much city ( The world capital of the airplanes). The thing that I dont like about Wichita is BTK and the crime stadistics. What you guys think about Wichita State C.S program? Wichita State: B.S CS Program Wichi State BS CS Kansas State: B.S CS University Program K-State BS Program
Advertisement
"View Forum FAQ" above. There's an FAQ about how to make a decision between two choices (like two schools).
You need to gather all those disparate pros and cons, then there's a method you can use to make your best decision.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Quote:Original post by Tom Sloper
"View Forum FAQ" above. There's an FAQ about how to make a decision between two choices (like two schools).
You need to gather all those disparate pros and cons, then there's a method you can use to make your best decision.

I am not asking to help me to make a decision.
I already made the decision (Wichita), but I am wonder what do you guys think about the core classes of these two universities.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement