- Submissions must meet a predetermined theme (which will be revealed 15 minutes before the beginning of the contest)
- Writing the code in the time limit is "on your honor". That's why I keep the theme a secret: you might be able to make a generic game between now and then, but you won't be able to make anything specific to the theme. But seriously, why would you cheat for such a simple contest?
- Judges will judge on a full binary version of the software. They will not compile the software. Source code is not required, though you may request source code to be posted with your submission.
- Judging is conducted by a panel of non-competitors
- Judging is based mostly on overall gameplay and originallity of game design. We understand that content will be light, that graphics will be underdeveloped, that input MIGHT be a bit akward. Gameplay and concepts are key.
- prizes (when available) are listed above, runners up receive nothing.