Isometric artist top quality Available !!

Started by
35 comments, last by frob 11 years, 10 months ago
Painterly isometric/tile building artist available for hire and looking for interesting projects to be a part of.
Rates negotiable.
contact alexdrummo@gmail.com
visit www.alexdrummo.com
devlog2.jpg

cutecottageshop%20(2)_vectorized_resize.png
testassets.jpg

tilecollection2.jpg
alexdrummond_assets.jpg

Isometrichouse.jpg

tiles02jpg.jpg

alexdrummond018.jpg
all paid work welcome

[Edited by - alexdrummo on November 25, 2010 10:40:51 PM]
Advertisement
Your artwork is very impressive and i am sure you will find someone willing to hire you! Unfortunately i do not have the money to hire you on a paid basis for my project. If this changes, i will certainly be knocking on your virtual door :)
Very cool work, I love the tiles.
Thanks for the positive response.
if you need anything drop me a line I'll be available.
Hey, I remember you from the Wesnoth forums. Have you ever tried your hand at isometric character sprites (perhaps more realistic than the cliche big head/small body ones)?

Best of luck to you.
Ah yeah the wesnorth forums, I have not been there in a few weeks but have been busy working on some tilesets for myself.

thanks for the emails, i had no idea that many people were checking this area of the forum.

alexdrummo@gmail.com
I loved the second set, the painting-like effect is superb. that'd make for a great dark-themed rpg. Awesome work!
Rainweaver Framework (working title)

IronLua (looking for a DLR expert)

Thanks for that Rainwater, i appreciate the compliment.

I am currently still booking work and have made some great clients from this site.
I just wanted to post to say that we have been working with Alex on a contract basis building level artwork for our current title in production and we are extremely happy with the end result. The turn around time has been very quick and the quality of the work actually surpasses some of our original ideas. I have actually worked with contracting out art and design a lot in the past and I have to say that this has been the smoothest process by far.

So if anyone has been looking for some amazing 2D work I would highly recommend Alex!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement