I'm thinking of writing a modern OpenGL guide. I realize that more and more modern OpenGL guides are popping up, but I think there are still things that most (if not all) of them lack:
- A site that can be corrected and updated by users, e.g. a wiki.
- Information for setting up your context in every language and platform (C++, C#, WebGL, Android, ...).
- Bare-bones interaction, not letting libraries do everything for you. At least not in the beginning.
- Beats NeHe's tutorials in Google's search results (I've registered http://open.gl for this exact purpose).
- Including everything in one place. The current situation makes modern OpenGL too hard to learn.
I'd like to hear your input.