Dust Bunny: The Adventure! (Kickstarter)

Started by
-1 comments, last by Aykan 12 years ago
I'd like to take a little time to post about a side project I have been working on recently with a few buddies of mine. It's a physics based puzzle adventure game for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. We just launched our Kickstarter campaign last night so I'm trying to get the page out there.

Brief Description
Dust Bunny is a physics-based puzzle platformer where you are in control of a small (you guessed it!) dust bunny trying to escape out from underneath the bed it was born under, and into that big sunny world outside! You'll build up momentum to get over and around obstacles, and you'll have to fend off baddies along the way. As you get further along, and progress through the consequent rooms you find in your home, you'll have to use some of the abilities you gain as you grow through each level to get past certain obstacles, including tricks you learn off the bosses! Boost your way over jumps, blast your way through blockades, bounce yourself to new heights! Sniff out hidden pieces of dust to make your bunny even stronger!

Bullet points for those skimmers:
Realistic Physics Model
Fun Boss Battles
Level Up Your Character
Wicked Power-Ups
Detailed Environments
Brain-Tickling Puzzles
Killer Soundtrack

The Kitchen
kitchen.jpg

The Bathroom
bathroom.jpg

The Dining Room
diningroom.jpg

The Basement
basement.jpg

Our Kickstarter campaign can be found here:
http://kck.st/HnHc7z

And the official StarNix Studios website can be found here:
http://www.starnixstudios.com/

We are hoping to reach our campaign goal in 29 days, and any bit of donation goes directly into the project. If we get funded, there are some nifty rewards you can get including full copies of the game, a background set, gaming time with the staff, and an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas.

If anybody has any questions, please let me know about it!
Thank you for your time!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement