All mobile developers now have a chance of funding!

Started by
1 comment, last by vortex77 11 years, 9 months ago
[color=#000000][font=Arial]

[background=transparent]Attention all iOS & Android developers![/background][/font]

[background=transparent]WebGames Ltd., the social game developer is launching new mobile publishing division![/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Ready to invest large amounts of money into mobile app developers for publishing games on mobile platforms: iOS, Android (international) [/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Successful ecosystem for publishing has been built already.[/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Usage of traditional channels + several rather specific and excuisit (only legal ways smile.png ). 30 000- 40 000 installs a day is a reachable goal.[/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Localization, porting, community management is on us + we devote a team of game designers, traffic managers for the project.[/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Interested? Don’t lose your chance and waste time, see you @ Skype or Email. Looking forward to hearing from you![/background][/font]

[background=transparent]WebGames Ltd.[/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Skype: an1k1n[/background][/font]

[background=transparent]Email: [/background][/font][color=#1155CC][font=Arial]

[background=transparent]anikinars@gmail.com[/background][/font]

8GcmKQKOJPg.jpg
Website
Facebook
Example
Advertisement

Successful ecosystem for publishing has been built already.

Any proof of concept ? Any reference clients, success stories ? Webpage ?

[quote name='vortex77' timestamp='1341824889' post='4957199']
Successful ecosystem for publishing has been built already.

Any proof of concept ? Any reference clients, success stories ? Webpage ?
[/quote]

My mistake. I've added some links to the main post.
Our mobile department is rather new, but it's growing really fast, and most of the "Big" projects are in the stage of completion. One of our Free2play mobile games is almost done. Everything is kept secret for now, but Apple has already noted its potential ... Waiting for the release.
But I can assure you - we make it big, if u know what I mean:)
My contact info is written up above.
Regards

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement