Paying team members online

Started by
4 comments, last by Stormynature 11 years, 8 months ago
Hi, I've been working with some developers nonlinear and I need to pay them for the work they've done now. The problem is that some of them can't use paypal because the support for it in their countries is not very good. I want to figure out a way to pay that will work similarly to paypal. I only need to send money, not receive it. I thought of Western Union as an option, but I'm a couple months away from turning 18 so I can't really use it. Any suggestions?
Advertisement
You don't have a guardian/parent/trusted adult friend to do it on your behalf?

This may help

http://www.ehow.com/how_2301821_transfer-money-foreign-country.html
I do. Is Western Union secure? When I send money I don't have to worry about identity theft or anything? Has anyone been in this situation, and have experiences with PayPal not being well supported in other countries?
I really tend to stick to paypal, often turning off candidates in light of their inability to use it. It's more convenient for me.
I'm following this topic as I'm curious to see other options.
I'm probably gonna stick to paypal from now on. But I need to pay this guy for the work he's already done. With Western Union you only need to exchange codes or something right?

With Western Union you only need to exchange codes or something right?

Look at the link in my first reply.

With regards to Western Union being safe. No system is absolutely safe but I do note, they are still operating and still widely used - so if you ensure that you fill out everything carefully and make sure all the details are correct then there shouldn't be any real issue.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement