Jump to content
Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:38 PM
Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:45 PM
I'm not sure I like the criteria you put to define a skiil. I think instead you should go with a more technical grid and try to make all possible combination
1. Targeting type ( (Delayed) Line Skillshot, Targetted Ability, Delayed Aoe Skillshot, AoE Around Player, Closest Enemy or Ally Target, Cone Skill Shot, Self Cast)
2. Dammage or not ( Yes or No)
3. Dammage Type (if Yes) (Magical, Physical, Direct, %HP, Mana Burn.
4. Buff Type (Heal, Speed Buff, Attack or Magic Buff, Armor or Magic Resist Buff, Mana ''heal'')
5. Debuff ( Same as buff but inverted)
6. Crowd Control (Stun, Slow, Snare, Push, Pull, Exotic target moving, Fear, Silence, Charm, Taunt)
7. Special Effects (Gap Closer, Invisibility, Stacks, etc...)
I think you will achieve alot of skills very fast with that. Yes they will be sort of generic but you still have the posibility to make Thousands of Skills with that and they can be relatively original. Anyway you will always need to keep a sense of familiarity so that people can learn your champions fast enought.
Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:51 AM
Edited by Mario D., 02 October 2012 - 12:57 AM.
Portfolio Site: http://marianodelacruz.byethost18.com/