PhysX 3.2.1 on Android

Started by
-1 comments, last by NiteLordz 11 years, 7 months ago
I am not sure if this is the best place to make this post, so if it belongs somewhere better, please move it. As for my question, i have PhysX running in my engine currently for the windows platform. Using SDL i was able to start porting over to Android platform. I can now display my window, and startup the graphics api (openGL of course), but now i am moving on to the other pieces of the puzzle.

I downloaded the PhysX Android SDK from nVidia, and also made sure to copy all the sdk's into the externals directories as directed by the readme file. Those directories are
-Android-SDK
-Android-NDK-R7 (i copied the contents of Android-NDK-R8B as that is the latest version)
-Apache-Ant-1.8.2 (i copied the contents of Apache-ANT-1.8.4 as that is the latest version)

When i move on to the next step of the process, running "make debug" from within MinGW, i am presented with the console compiling, but it comes up with a bunch of error messages. I have gone thru the code, and for the ones investigated, the code is defined, and included properly. Keep in mind, this is stock from nVidia, none of the code chagned, just added in the directory folders as directed.

Has anyone had any luck or tried to use the PhysX Android SDK ?

My environment consists of
-Windows 7
-Eclipse (Juno)
-Android-SDK
-Android-NDK-R8B
-Apache-Ant-1.8.4

thanks much and appreciate any response
Code makes the man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement