Jump to content
Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:31 PM
Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:48 PM
1. This question goes outside the topic of this forum. Ask this question in another forum (For Beginners is recommended).
1. is it possible to do this in roughly a year
2. how useful would it be in order to find a job later as a game programmer?
3. On one hand I feel like I will learn plenty of things. On the other I wonder if a lot of them are too outdated and I'd be better off doing something else that would require an equal amount of time.
4. Last question is once I'm done with school and supposing I finished this product and it's rather decent, how do you go about actually finding a job?
5. Almost everywhere I've looked they all seem to require past 2-3 years of experience in the field or having worked on another released decent game. How can you actually do that if they all won't accept you(at least according to what they say is basic "requirements" to hire you)?
Edited by Tom Sloper, 21 September 2012 - 05:43 PM.
Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:02 AM
Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:12 PM
I found the FAQ(didn't see it at first since in forums they are usually a sticky)
Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:48 PM