Tora The Game [RPG / Action / Dynamic Environment]

Started by
-1 comments, last by saitodepaula 11 years, 4 months ago
toraBanner_700px.jpg

Hi everyone,

I would like to present Tora, our first game. After almost five months of development, the first version is available: Alpha 0. This version is like a prototype, to show the basic game concepts imagined for it. I think there is already a reasonable amount of things in the game so that people can play and have fun.

Tora is a game about survival in a rich and vast world.

The ambitions for this game:

The player controls a character in a mix of open world, action, traditional RPG and strategy. There will be skill and reflexes based combat, and traditional RPGs elements, like interactions and relationships with NPCs (other in-game characters) including alliances, disputes and commerce. On the strategy side, the player can collect resources, build and modify the terrain. All of this in an open world environment, always with freedom to choose and to act.

Images are much better than words, so, enough talking:

videoScreenshot01_700px.jpg

videoScreenshot02_700px.jpg

videoScreenshot03_700px.jpg

videoScreenshot04_700px.jpg

Here is a first video, in it, Taimá (the other half of Beans Entertainment, our brand new game studio) demonstrates the game:

[media]
[/media]

You can play the demo in our website and also support early development.

http://www.torathegame.com/

Any kind of general feedback and criticism is welcome. Yes, everything and anything you want to say, from the controls to the screen resolution, gameplay, content, general thoughts, you name it.

I hope everyone have fun with it.
Marcos Saito de Paula
Beans Entertainment

Try our game: www.torathegame.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement