Game Character ( video tutorial )

Started by
1 comment, last by Mussi 11 years, 3 months ago
So finaly I've created this little guy.
Everything is recorded so if you are interested in watching the process of making it I encourage you to visit
www.character-dev.tk
char_wood.jpg
char_wood_01.jpg
char_wood_02.jpg
wires_screens.jpg
zbrush_screens.jpg
So I hope you like it and I hope that tutorial will be useful for everyone who will watch it.
Cheers!
Advertisement

The end result looks great! but I watched over your intro out of curiosity and I have no audio right now, but you don't cover the process of creating that base mesh do you?

Do you just show how to go from the base mesh you have to that final render?

If so, you might want to create another set of tutorials on creating the base mesh for others to learn much more! You seem to have good skill here though and just thought that I would give my feedback based off of your intro video, however I could be wrong as you may show how to create that I just couldn't listen to the sound as well =\

I myself know how to model and such, I was just thinking to ask, for other people that may be viewing and interested in the post, not that many people have viewed it though to be honest, which is surprising because the renders look great! Perhaps the title didn't catch their eyes?

The final result looks really nice, great job. I had to turn up the volume quite a lot in order to hear your voice in the introduction movie on your website, you might want to consider lowering the volume of the background music and boosting your voice a bit.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement