Hey, I've been practicing with SDL for a little bit now. I've been following the Lazy Foo tutorials, whilst also trying to remember what each function does, trying to see if I can remember some of the important parts without having to look at his tutorials and it's been helping. This next tutorial I have put 90% of the code in through remembering it, the rest is the new stuff. Currently working on True Type Fonts.
I've got all of the right files included, linked, etc. All of my previous SDL projects have worked without any problems, but after my last one it just started playing up. First it was having trouble linking, had to go through the setup so many times, still wouldn't work, but managed to get it working again with so random luck and messing with the property settings.
I have the code all written out, it compiles without any problems at all, but when I try to start the program a dialog box appears saying:
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."
Tried searching the internet for this, but can't find anything that helps me.
I tried adding the code to the post, but it comes out all wrong, even when using the code symbol...