Hi all, I'm not sure where to post this so am posting here. I hope it's within the proper context.
- could you find what you needed?
- could you maintain a consistent musical theme if applicable?
- issues of characteristics of the files themselves (too long/too short/formats/loopable/context etc)?
- biggest advantages/disadvantages?
- what you wish you could find for your game but couldn't?
- specific sites that you think do a good job w/ stock audio, and why?
I'm seeking to be a content creator and am trying to understand what type of things game designers./developers find lacking and attractive in what's available out there right now?
I appreciate any comments.