My problem is as follows:
1. I have a 32 BIT RGBA texture with colors and ALPHA. The texture contains a logo.
2. I would like to draw the logo transparent on a QUAD which is solid and SIGNLE color. I use:
3. The logo gets drawn, but it is TRANSPARENT. It ignores any BACKGROUND color I would like to use.
So to simplify, I can avoid the problem by:
1. Draw a QUAD of signle color without texturing
2. Draw the QUAD again with ALPHA texture
Why do I have to draw 2 times? Is there a way, I would provide color either glColor or glMaterial and use it in single pass?
I do not use any shaders. Fixed function pipeline ONLY. I have read something about glTexEnv but I do not understand it.
Feel free to post.
Thank you in advance!