Another Unofficial Contest...? (First details posted!)

Started by
11 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 10 years, 7 months ago

Hello all!

I'm putting together a contest. For beginners and beginner-intermediates. And it's Pong/Table Tennis. The contest itself will start on October 1, 2013 12:00 AM PST and will end on November 1, 2013 12:00 AM PST. From September 15, 2013 to September 30, 2013, I will give the rules and criteria for the contests.

Any library or game-maker software is acceptable. All platforms are welcomed as long there are people who can test and review on those platforms.

*** Further details available in THIS TOPIC! ***

Edit:

For those of you who have never made Pong before, you have a month to brush up your skills in making that basic game.

For those thinking about or have already decided to participate, know that the contest will be about making a more enhanced Pong that goes beyond the normal game. I'm still working out what those enhancements will be.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement

Cool! I hope it goes very well.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Cool! I hope it goes very well.

Me too!

I always like contests; it's looking at what everyone else produces that makes them interesting really.

So I'll register some early interest. Whether I can stay motivated for a month is a different question but I could certainly knock together a pong game.

I guess there are more deets to come, right?

deets?

deets?

details
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

I guess more there are more deets to come, right?

Yes.... there will be :)

We're happy to provide reputation bonuses similar to those for the "week or awesome" contest; I'll follow up further details with you when there are more details on the contest itself. smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

Well i'm interested in it. tongue.png

I'm interested in it as well :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement