Ever since i've implemented resolution independency to my game, everything was working fine, changing resolutions was simple and everything was being drawn correctly.
2 days ago, so i could implement refraction and other types of screen effects, i've switched my normal way of rendering everything to rendertargets.
Today, when i tested my game on the laptop i've run into a problem. Because i need to put the resolution down on my laptop, for it to handle the game, i noticed the game was no longer being drawn correctly.
Everything i draw into the rendertargets gets messed up, everything else i draw after it is being drawn like it's suppose to.
What happens in this case, when i change the resolution for example, 800x600, everything that is being drawn to the rendertargets becomes very small and if i change the resolution to 1920x1080, everything inside the rendertarget becomes huge.
(the base resolution is 1280x720).
Here's a comparison between the non-rendertarget draw and drawing with render targets at 800x600 resolution :
I'm not sure if the shader is wrong or something in the steps to draw the rendertargets.
I'll post the draw code here along with the shader in hope someone could find the problem and point it out
Edited by kopano, 04 February 2014 - 07:18 PM.