Our New Game Trailer!

Started by
1 comment, last by Incredible Wizard 10 years ago
Hello everyone!
Since 2011, Eggroll Games has been making kids apps for iOS. However, this year we're ready to branch out and make the kinds of games that we personally love.
I'd like to announce our first non-kids app! View the trailer here.
1534346_737565252961601_2356379165930821
FEATURES:

• Endless gameplay! Cash in your points to level up at the end of each run or go for a big score by risking it! One wrong move and you lose everything!

• Trick landings! Use the game physics to slide or bounce your way to big bonus points!

• Traps and Pickups! Maneuver through random trap screens to survive another run and pick up hard to reach items for more points.

• Disks and Rocket Styles! Collect all the disks, each with their own unique message. Unlock new rocket styles when you level up!

• Game Center! Leaderboards for high score, biggest bounce and longest slide! Achievements too!

You can find updates on Tappy's progress, read my dev diaries or ask questions at the Tappy Lander page on Facebook.
I'm also happy to answer your questions here and will update this thread as much as possible.
Thanks for supporting us!
Advertisement

Spaceships are the best!

S T O P C R I M E !

Visual Pro 2005 C++ DX9 Cubase VST 3.70 Working on : LevelContainer class & LevelEditor

Thank you! I love spaceships too. There will be a few different designs that you will unlock as you play.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement