3D Vehicle for Unreal Engine

Started by
1 comment, last by Hodgman 9 years, 9 months ago

We are starting up a mobile developing section at Ultra Dynamic Industries, it is mainly a PC based company however mobile programming will begin as soon as a team is put together. Right now we are just building up a team, but plan to being development as soon as possible. We are searching through game engines and most likely a required language will be either java, c#, objective-c or c++. Feel free to check out our website Udgwebsites.com and even if you are not interested in programming or able to assist us with your help please support our web hosting because all profit goes towards development programs for our mobile and pc departments to help us raise what we need to make our dreams and ideas happen. Everyone is welcome to join no matter what your skill set is we are all working together to make this thing happen. I look forward to working with some of you soon!

Sincerely,
Russ

-------------

I posted this thread but thats not the correct paragraph. It change on me I have no idea what happened. The paragraph was supposed to be

"hey everyone,

I am working on a 3D project that I began with a team that all abandoned me, but I am too determined to quit on. My problem, with a lack of teammates, is I am just a programmer and have no artistic abilities especially in modeling. All I need to make is 1 3D vehicle with rigging bodies so I can put a demo out on kickstarter to raise money to be able to afford everything I need for the project including hiring a modeler. Does anyone here have a 3D car with rigging bodies they could loan me for the demo or can someone please make one? I am not asking for a Lamborghini or Bugatti or anything fancy or detailed at all. I just need a car looking body on wheels that I can use in unreal engine for my demo. I don't have anything to be able to pay now, but if its what you require I promise I will get it from my kickstarter project for you and I would be more than happy to keep someone along on my team to model and be paid per model or whatever you want. I just need a little help and I have tried absolutely everything, but modeling and rigging a car is just sadly beyond my limitations with computers and I have nothing I can do on my own and just need a little help from someone else. If anyone can do anything for me even just send me to a free link where I can pick this up somewhere online (I have tried google searches everything is paid and expensive too) I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advanced!

- Sk1ddySide"

Advertisement

You need to post this kind of requests in the classified section.

http://www.gamedev.net/classifieds

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement