I am using TouchScript for my Unity3d game input - panning around a 3d environment. For some reason the Windows 8 Tablet input is inverted. Note when I run the app in the Unity3d Editor on my Windows 7 laptop the input is NOT inverted.
When I say inverted I mean:
- By dragging your finger left the camera moves left. The vast majority of apps would move the camera right when the user drags left. This is how Bing Maps responds.
- By dragging your finger up the camera moves up. The vast majority of apps would move the camera down when the user drags down.
- Pinching fingers together zooms in the camera. When it should zoom out.
I haven't done anything that I know of the cause this inversion.
- GameObject 'CameraContainer' has the components: Transformer2d, FullScreenLayer, PanGesture, ScaleGesture, PressGesture.
- GameObject 'MainCamera' is nested inside the 'CameraContainer' object and has the components: Camera.
- GameObject 'TouchScript' has the components: TouchManager.
- GameObject 'Input' is nested inside the 'TouchScript' object and has the components: MobileInput, MouseInput and Win8TouchInput.
Any ideas what has caused this and/or how I can invert the input controls?
Edited by gretty, 13 August 2014 - 12:54 AM.