- There are 6 abilities, including Charisma, Intelligence, Dexterity (the other three aren't from D&D, e.g. Physique or Focus). Their min and max are different than in D&D (I don't know D&D much, though).
- I have 2 races: Human and Dwarf
- I have classes like Warrior, Thief, Shaman, Necromancer and a few others.
- I don't use any trademarked names or creatures with their characteristics (like beholders), but I use common mythology names like "troll" or "giant".
- I use spell slots. There are two types of spell slots: normal and high-energy slots (so some spells may only be put to high-energy slots).
- When characters sleep, spells in spell slots are regained.
- When creatures gain XP (for quests or for killing enemies, etc.), they may level-up. The XP points for a certain class level are totally different from D&D.
- I don't think there are any other similarities.
Edited by thomascalc, 21 August 2014 - 06:55 AM.