A basic game concept that needs ideas...

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years, 5 months ago

Okay, So let me first start out by saying that I'm new to the forums,and I don't really know how things work around here. So if I do something wrong, I apologize. Anyways, my friend and I never made a game before in our life, and this game my friend and I wanted to make is geared towards comedy. Here's the plot.

You are a based follower of the based God. We have four protagonists:

• Blaze it Michael

• Captain YOLO

• Gerald Johnson

• Jamal.

They are all based followers of the based god. Now, before I continue let me say that this game will be made in Unity 3D, and it's mostly based off of montage parodies.(Google it) So, This may or may not be appropriate for some people so you've been warned.

They have been bopped so hard (Bopped is a word we're trying to make famous... it basically means juked, or played.) by the Illuminati and they all seek revenge. Now in a way, they meet each other kinda like how the three Protagonists meet in GTA V. These characters meet at different parts of the story. So the story can drag on a bit. The Illuminati hires different types of people to stop you from getting to them. Here are the enemies we have now:

• Keyboard Warriors (some fat some skinny nerd who send robots to attack. Very weak)
  • Those who are ratchet. (We've imagined people crawling on all fours with poison attacks.)
  • Based Blasphemers (Haters of the based God. They must be destroyed at all costs.)
  • Wannabe Swaggers (Dudes who think they have swag. They just don't.)
  • Police/Snitches (Don't have too much about this yet. Any ideas would be nice)

The final boss is the Illuminati, and we wanted to add the following elements into the game

• Sound effect of a crowd going "OHHHHHHH!!!" For each no scope sniper shot.
  • Doritos BUT I was going to call it something different.f
  • Mountain Dew Same thing as Doritos.
  • A recruiting system.

So I ask for a name, and any open ideas. The biggest question is, is this possible? We don't care how long it would take, it's just a fun project.

Thank you all,

Jason

Advertisement

1. So I ask for a name,
2. and any open ideas.
3. The biggest question is, is this possible?

1. Title / name questions are best asked in the Writing forum.
2. You can ask for story ideas in the Writing forum, and you can ask for game design ideas in the Game Design forum.
3. Yes. Anything is possible, given enough time and money (anything except time travel to the past, and the Star Trek holodeck).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

1. So I ask for a name,
2. and any open ideas.
3. The biggest question is, is this possible?

1. Title / name questions are best asked in the Writing forum.
2. You can ask for story ideas in the Writing forum, and you can ask for game design ideas in the Game Design forum.
3. Yes. Anything is possible, given enough time and money (anything except time travel to the past, and the Star Trek holodeck).

Okay cool, I figured it'd be easiest to post everything in one go.

Sure, that's "easy," but do you want great answers? Ask in targeted forums.

And now that you've started a new thread on this topic in Writing, I'll close this one.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement