Project Bevren - [WIP]

Started by
-1 comments, last by blizzard_muffin 9 years, 4 months ago

Hey everyone! biggrin.png

I've just recently started working on my second (proper) game, which at the moment is titled, 'Project Bevren', or just Bevren for short. It is a story-based, 2.5D RPG, which I am developing in the Blender Game Engine.

I've started a devlog series for Bevren on my YouTube channel, TheBlizzardMuffin (http://www.youtube.com/theblizzardmuffin/), I've made one episode so far, in which I design the main character sprites. The second episode is probably coming soon, and I hope to make the episodes maybe once a week.

Storyline:

Bevren is set in a world governed by a very evil, communist government, which uses the people as slaves. The world is split into several nations, each nation having their own separate government. [Note: the world and the nations will have names, just not atm]

The nation the player lives in is the only peaceful and happy nation, which has no government and has many villages, each with a village elder. The backstory of this nation is that there were four people, known as 'The Rebels', who rebelled against their nation, which was one of the worst, and they fled. They started this nation and created four villages within it, with each one of them being the elders.

The game is set 100 years after that rebellion, in which the rebels have passed away, and many more villages have been created since. You live there with your family, including your mother, father, and younger sister.

But, the government is trying to stop your nation, and to get you back into their world and slavery. They kidnap and take everyone in the village as hostages, but you hide and escape. You are then going on a journey to save the hostages and take down the government.

If you're interested, please check out my channel, and leave me some feedback. smile.png

Thank you!

-Blizzard Muffin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement