Gathering a team to build One game A Month for experience

Started by
4 comments, last by Delta Shadow 7 years, 2 months ago

First of all, Hello Everyone ! This is my first post in this community. My name is Gautam and I am from India.

I am a Game programmer and I have made a few personal games for PC and the Web.

To to gain more experience I am participating in One Game A Month challenge.

So, I thought why not do this with a Team. That's why I am posting this to recruit a small team of game Devs.

The team will need an Artist, a Music composer, someone to manage the project, or even another programmer... The more the merrier !

If anyone is interested please contact me or post here.

My email: mailforgautamvg@gmail.com

I myself beginning to make better games for release so I am looking to work with other beginners as well.

Working in a team for such a challenge will result in a good number of games for adding to your portfolio.

It will be helpful if you have some ideas of your own. Even remakes of old games will do. We will work on all those ideas in order to achieve 12 games in a year !

Yeah that's what I expect to achieve....

Alright guys, contact me if you are interested to work in the challenge with a team.

Cheers !

Advertisement

hi !, im a sound engineer and musician and I have experience in sound design, here is some of my work

Music

https://soundcloud.com/the-maxheadroom-broadcast/lp-1-master

3D Sound environment

Sound design

Hi ProMeriel ! Your work is great. If you would like you can join me. Email: mailforgautamvg@gmail.com

I wrote an e-mail to you.

I wrote an e-mail,but you don't answer.

Sorry for the late reply Tyhender. Just saw your mail. Its great to see so many people interested in such things

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement