My 2d JRPG game Mockup

Started by
2 comments, last by in_house85 7 years, 1 month ago

Hi guy,

I started my own personal JRPG game project. I created a video mock up

of the games. It's good to get some feedback from you all.

You can follow my project at http://www.facebook.com/studiopipit

Advertisement
Hey! I watched your video and there's really not much critique we can give. Aside from saying that the graphics are quite amazing there's not much of anything going on. I checked out your facebook page and saw some concept art and your battle system mock up which looked very promising.

Although there's not much going on right now I can say that looks like it can be something very good if you can working at it so don't give it up! Ever!

Well, as OhTeeDub mentioned, there isnt a great deal to critique on as its only a few screenshots and the video is just a bit of movement around 1 screen.

In terms of the artwork though its absolutely fantastic, love the style and look of the game, so provided the overall story of the game is well written and thought out it could be a fairly promising game.

Well, as OhTeeDub mentioned, there isnt a great deal to critique on as its only a few screenshots and the video is just a bit of movement around 1 screen.

In terms of the artwork though its absolutely fantastic, love the style and look of the game, so provided the overall story of the game is well written and thought out it could be a fairly promising game.

Hi,

Yes i have no solid game play yet. I still working on it. I',m playing a few games now just to do research :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement