View more

Image of the Day

Adding some finishing touches...
Follow us for more
#screenshotsaturday #indiedev... by #MakeGoodGames https://t.co/Otbwywbm3a
IOTD | Top Screenshots

The latest, straight to your Inbox.

Subscribe to GameDev.net Direct to receive the latest updates and exclusive content.

What's on your mind?

4: Adsense

Old topic!

Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OhTeeDubb   Members   

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

Hey dudes and dudettes! I'm not sure if you guys have a topic like this but this is something that's pretty popular on another forum I frequent. You basically just post what's on your mind sometimes that can lead to other conversations within the thread. I think it's a good way to not only say what's on your mind out there to the open, but to also get to know some of the other entrepreneurial game developers!

Since I started the topic I'll start.

I commissioned my brother to do some arts for the prototype of a card game that I'm working on and his drawings were WAY BETTER than I had expected. I offered him a full-time position to draw for me and he declined saying he had his own shit to work on 😭😭😭

On the plus side though -- I just found out iron fist is finally out on netflix so beer and bed for me for the rest of the evening 🤘🏾

#2 OhTeeDubb   Members   

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

I guess no one likes to share the current happenings of their lives? lol..

I got my girlfriend into walking dead so now I have someone to stress with on sundays

#3 Oberon_Command   Members   

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

Space.

(More seriously, please note that
1. posting "just to post" is against the rules of the forum.
2. You waited 3 hours before posting your followup. This forum doesn't move that fast.
3. We have a Discord chat server if you want to hang out in a more informal setting than the forums.)

Edited by Oberon_Command, 20 March 2017 - 07:13 PM.

#4 OhTeeDubb   Members   

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

Space.(More seriously, please note that1. posting "just to post" is against the rules of the forum.2. You waited 3 hours before posting your followup. This forum doesn't move that fast.3. We have a Discord chat server if you want to hang out in a more informal setting than the forums.)

1. "just to post" meaning stuff like what's on your mind? So this thread is against the rules?

2. I actually waited 27ish hours!

3. I don't have a pc or laptop. I post all my posts from my phone.. but good to know!

#5 Josh Petrie   Moderators   

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

So this thread is against the rules?

More or less.

If you want a more informal chat, as Oberon said, join the Discord server

Old topic!

Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.