View more

Image of the Day

Project built to test Unity's networking
#gamedev #indiedev #screenshotsaturday #indiedevhour #madewithunity https://t.co/vcsky4QFKr
IOTD | Top Screenshots

The latest, straight to your Inbox.

Subscribe to GameDev.net Direct to receive the latest updates and exclusive content.

Meta tags get cutted when saving article

2: Adsense
  • You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 DemonDar   Members   

0Likes

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

It is the third time I try to save the draft of my article, each time I save and reopen it (or I push the "show preview" button) all headings get cutted..

in example I had:

<h2>heading</h2>

And when I open it it becomes:

heading </h2>

I tried to see if that was my fault (like insertion of images inside unordered lists) but even after moving images out of ULs the problem still exists. I will submit it for publishing anyway, in the meanwhile if anyone have any idea on how to work around that I'll be happy to edit and fix the tags.. thanks!

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   

0Likes

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

It's a known issue with the editor that will most likely be fixed with the next major site upgrade.  In the meantime, just publish your articles as-is and we'll fix them before publishing.

FYI, there's a small queue of articles waiting to be published, as we like to space them out so that each article can get some attention. :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

#3 Khawk   Senior Staff   

1Likes

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:35 PM

One trick with the current editor is to put:

<p></p>

As the first line in the editor, then create the rest of the article as normal. I don't know why. It just works.

#4 DemonDar   Members   

0Likes

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

thanks I'll try now :)