Two more questions...

Started by
2 comments, last by Zealot 22 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I need to know... Is there any way to delete polys in OpenGL? Also What kind of collision system does the Unreal Engine use? I was wondering ''cause Deus Ex uses it, and Deus Ex is gravy, and I wish I could do collision that good. What I mean is, how could they possibly put collision boxes around every section of terrain and every model and all, especially if the terrain was rounded. En taro Adun! Doom to all who threaten the homeworld! *Protoss Zealot - Starcraft*
----------------------------------------------------------You know, I might as well go ahead and say I can't fix the problem... because that's when I figure out how.
Advertisement
Don''t draw them
Uh, come again capin? I''m not readin'' you clearly. Do you mean have like a loop that draws the polys if a var is true, and not if it is false?

En taro Adun!
Doom to all who threaten the homeworld!
*Protoss Zealot - Starcraft*
----------------------------------------------------------You know, I might as well go ahead and say I can't fix the problem... because that's when I figure out how.
You dont use bounding boxes for collision with static geometry
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement