For Group only! Sorry others

Started by
1 comment, last by Tran Minh Quang 22 years, 2 months ago
(I am terribly sorry for others who are not in our group. We temporary use this forum to discuss our problem!). Forgive us please!) Hi all members of our group! I post this for every one because we have last problem to settle. It''s not big (don''t panic!). If an khuong is here I want you answer the question to all of us that: in your mail you sent me some days ago: you said that you only interests PASCAL but don''t interest C/C++, didn''t you?. So I want to know if we can in a group while a person enjoys PASCAL and 4 others prefer C/C++. What will happen when all of us discuss about a topic? (In fact, I told him about this in a mail I sent him!) So, our group should have a look this situation. Second: I have received a mail from STRIKEFORCE: strikeforce16m@yahoo.com that ask me if he can adhere our group. I want all of us decide this (-:. The third: I think a group must have a head of group that have ability to control group operation. Example: when we all together make a game, must have a person to assign duties to each of member or when we need a decision, it is better no have a head of group. I recomend J.Marlowe for that because of what he has done just recently. The End: YOU and I, all of us are human, not a robot of course! so we are in a group that mean: we are friend, we are colleague. We are not 4 or 5 computers, we are exist in the World. So why don''t we introduce about ourself. It help us understand each other: I will introduce my self: I am Tran Minh Quang, 18 years old (but I am smaller than my age (-:, I will send my photos to YOU), Vietnamese. I am a freshman of Hanoi University of Education, Maths and Informatics Falcuty (Hanoi is Vietnam''s capital!), also student of APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTER. My favourite of course is: Information Technology but I like game programming best! My family has 4 members: My father (Mr Duong, a teacher), my mother (Mrs Mung a teacher too!), my sister (Tu, studying secondary!) and I (Quang is my name) Waiting to here from you!
Advertisement
hey d00dz!!!

need an HTML/gif/ASP stuff done????

l00k no further. ch ch check out our site http://baxters.narod.ru

sign the guestbook!

by GlEn BaXtEr for and obn hbehalf of Les Baxter too,

/\/\
\ /
\/
E Z L8rs

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIF

http://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology
-=={{{NOMACS}}==--
"I''''m goin'''' in" Luke Skywalker
STAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIFhttp://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology-=={{{NOMACS}}==--"I''m goin'' in" Luke SkywalkerSTAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
quote:Original post by Tran Minh Quang
(I am terribly sorry for others who are not in our group. We temporary use this forum to discuss our problem!). Forgive us please!)

Ever heard of Yahoo! Groups? MSN Communities? How''s about you use them instead; that''s what they''re there for.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM | STL | Google ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement