Where have all the modellers and sound artists gone?

Started by
2 comments, last by ClaytonTA 22 years, 2 months ago
TaP needs a sound artist and 2 3D modellers. TaP is a software development team currently accepting team members from the US and Canada. So far we have a team leader, 3 programmers, 1 lead designer, and 1 2D artist. I have posted in the Help Wanted forum before seeking help but no one ever gets replied to threads about modellers there. You will get money for your contributions if we make money off of a project. So please contact me on MSN Messenger at wizzurd_one87@hotmail.com or Yahoo Messenger ID = ex_treem_may_ham Thanks! Please have an example of your work, and also .3ds file extension modellers need only apply. No .mdl modellers will be accepted. I figure you knew this already anyway. Thanks for reading!
Looking for a game development team to join? See if you are right for TaP. Copy and paste - http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=77504
Advertisement
I am a programmer but for the lack of artist, i am forced to convert in a artist.

Sorry, artists is a rare and appreciated diamond in this virtual world. Of course, you cannot catch a artist only with a simple request.

-----------------------------------------------

"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Yeah, artists are rare. Thats why its great to be one Although, when you are an artist, programmers are hard to find. Go figure!

I''m actually a jack of all trades now dumping everything and concentrating on art so I can actually get a job. Working on a really nifty side scroller with one of my buds

Any who, my suggestion... if you can''t find one, learn how to do it yourself. If all else fails, you can learn enough about art to gain the respect of people who are better than you.

Just like france Don''t speak their language, they hate you. If you attempt, they become your best friend. lol

- T
- T. Wade Murphy
I found 2 modelers...so that is good, they seem pretty talented. I am in art at school and I can draw okay if I take time but I needed people to help me with my projects, for the sake of efficiency in producing projects.
Looking for a game development team to join? See if you are right for TaP. Copy and paste - http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=77504

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement